The Captiva Island Inn – For a Splash of Fun For Everyone
Just 360 short steps the beach, magnificent sunsets, awesome shelling, and a wonderful mix of great Captiva restaurants; the Captiva Island Inn is centrally located in “Olde Town.” Enjoy 15 miles of beaches, 25 miles of bike paths, 50 kinds of fish, 230 kinds of birds, 250 kinds of shells and our favorite number of all — 0 traffic lights. Get free rides on our S CAR GO trolley to superb Captiva restaurants. Shop at the quaint island stores and art galleries… Or just simply relax in splendor at the Captiva Island Inn.
See why Forbes magazine recently announced Captiva and Sanibel Island as Florida’s Best Family-Friendly Nature-Loving Escapes and why Southern Living Magazine featured the Captiva Island Inn as one of their top beach picks. And, when the sun rises over the coconut palms and sea-pines, you’ll enjoy strolling along the shore — looking out over the Gulf of Mexico and sorting through the piles of seashells left there by the previous tide.
Whether it’s a room, suite or cottage by the day or full house by the week, we have it for you. With all different types of accommodations, the Captiva Island Inn certainly has the style and flare you seek.
Captiva Hotel Specials Now thru mid-December, 2015
- For as little as $109/night, stay in our 1-bedroom, Daisy Cottage or the Love Shack Cottage. Now thru December 17, 2015. Based on availability.
- Looking for a 2-bedroom cottage? Check out our Gardenia Suite. Rates as low as $175/night. Now thru December 17, 2015. Based on availability.
It’s the perfect time of year for a perfect retreat. Book your Captiva Island vacation now.
- Daily housekeeping service
- Full breakfast included RC Otter’s and Keylime Bistro
- Five award winning restaurants steps away
- Late night dining and lounge
- 360 steps to the beach, 360 steps to the bay
- Shopping and galleries
- Golf cart, bike rentals & kayak rentals
- Parasailing & Waverunners
- Fishing shelling & sailing charters