YES! We allow pets!
We know how important it is for many of our guests to be able to include their pet family members in their Captiva Island vacation. That’s why we chose to make our Captiva Island accommodations pet-friendly for guests who want to experience a true family vacation!
All guests wishing to bring a pet to the Captiva Island Inn must call us in advance with complete pet information.
Pet rates are $25 per pet, per day, with a maximum of 2 pets per unit.
All pet owners must also sign the Captiva Island Inn pet agreement upon check-in to the inn.
Our guests bringing pets are required to follow these simple rules:
- Guest agrees to keep their pet on a leash at all times while outside of the unit.
- Guest agrees to keep their pet off the pool deck area.
- Guest agrees to not leave their pet unattended in the unit for more than 2 hours. However, it is the responsibility of the pet owner to prevent the pet from disturbing other guests at all times.
- Guest agrees to clean up after their pet at all times.
- Guest agrees if their pet is a bird, it must stay in its cage at all times while in the unit.
- Guest agrees to be responsible for any damages caused by their pet, and agrees to pay for said damages.
- Guests who are scheduled for a house clean must remove the pet from the unit prior to house clean.
- Guests that do not abide by these rules may be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- The following dogs will NOT be accepted on property per our Insurance Company Liability Coverage: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire terriers, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, Wolf hybrid, Slukis, Huskys, German Shepherds, Presa Canarosa/Canario, Malinols, Alaskan Malamutes, Fila Brasillero, Chech Wolf Dogs, Neopolitan Mastiffs, Tosa Kens, and Perro De Presa Mallorquins.